Aquabox is always interested in creating corporate partnerships with companies which share our values and want to support our work. Partnering with Aquabox is a great way to achieve your company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Environmental, Social and Governmental (ESG) objectives.
In a highly competitive business environment, where customers and shareholders are increasingly scrutinising the CSR or ESG performance of businesses, we can work with you to shape our partnership to deliver your CSR aims while saving more lives. Our work attracts positive media stories and is widely respected.
Each partnership is tailored to meet the aims of both partners, and can include benefits such as:
- Corporate branding on shipments of Aquabox water filters and humanitarian aid
- The opportunity for your staff and colleagues to participate in assembly and packing at the Aquabox depot
- Partner presence on the Aquabox website, with a link to your own site
- Partner branding on the regular Aquabox News newsletter
- Acknowledgement and publicity on the Aquabox Supporters Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Support with PR activity, and copy and images for use in press release and case studies
- A standing invitation for your teams to visit the Aquabox depot, and to see our water filters being assembled and tested
- Volunteering and team-working days for your staff, your customers and your suppliers
- Water-themed challenges to develop employee engagement
- Aquabox speakers and demonstrators for your board meetings or corporate events
Aquabox has no religious or political affiliation – it’s a volunteer-led charity which has been saving lives around the world for more than 30 years. Almost all of our income is spent directly on assembling water filters and packing boxes of humanitarian aid. You can be confident your support will make a difference. And partnering with Aquabox is a win-win: we are able to help more people in need, and you’re able to achieve your company’s CSR/ESG objectives.
If you would like to discuss the benefits of partnering with Aquabox, or if you would like to visit our depot to find out more about us, please contact Rob Barlow: email@example.com