Become a Corporate Champion
If you work for a company, or if you’re an employer, you can support Aquabox by becoming a Corporate Champion.
Increasingly, employers are keen to demonstrate their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) values by supporting their staff in charitable initiatives – so by becoming an Aquabox Corporate Champion you can make a really substantial difference to our work in saving lives around the world.
As an Aquabox Corporate Champion, you will:
- Raise awareness of Aquabox and its work among your colleagues
- Organise fund-raising events like sponsored walks, Christmas jumper days and cake sales
- Encourage your employers to support your efforts and to match the funds you raise
- Potentially help to develop relationships with new corporate partners
We give our Corporate Champions all the support they need: demonstration units, promotional material, information packs and more. We’ll help you to launch fund-raising events, and we’ll make sure you have all the information you need. We would certainly invite you to come to the depot and see Aquabox filters being assembled, and watch our aid boxes being packed – and if you would like to bring a group of your colleagues to volunteer at the depot they will be welcomed with open arms.
On becoming an Aquabox Champion you will receive the following:
- A comprehensive introduction to Aquabox, its history, operations and current objectives
- Your own Aquabox demonstration unit, along with promotional and display material
- Support when demonstrating the filter and giving talks
- Our regular e-mail newsletter
- An invitation to the annual Aquabox Conference, where you can meet the trustees and other champions [I’m not sure we can deliver on this promise – and it’s not a promise we make on the Ambassador recruitment page!]
If you would like to know more about becoming an Aquabox Champion, please contact Kevin Barclay: firstname.lastname@example.org